If you are the proud owner of patio furniture or chaise lounge sets, you should be well aware of how to take care of it. It would be a good idea to invest in chaise lounge covers as well, but here are those tips:
Before you start on your task you are going to need some rubber gloves, a wire brush and a scouring pad.
For Aluminum Furniture:
- Take out the scouring pad and throw some aluminum brightener or kerosene on it and start scrubbing hard to loosen up any dirt or rust.
- Dry the furniture off.
- Make sure that you vacuum the lounge first.
- Take a cloth or brush and make it wet by dipping it into the soapy water.
- Start cleaning your chaise lounge.
- Now rinse it off with a clean, wet cloth and air dry the lounge.
- Put on your gloves and start applying the mixture.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse.
- Scrub the furniture down with a firm bristled brush using the soapy water.
- Rinse off and let it dry outdoors.